Thought of the Moment:


Thought of the Moment:

Fan me on Facebook
and know when I write something new!
You know you wanna...


Or for gaming news I wouldn't make a new post about
follow me on Twitter
@AesthetikSyn

Also, comments are available for everyone to make!
Whoooooo!

Sorry guys, the site isn't going to be updated for awhile
been working and just haven't had the time to write or do anything
- -'


Thursday, November 18, 2010

L.A. Noire - emotion: Excited.

   First off, I don't have Assassin's Creed yet because I've been running around like crazy.. not a finacial issue, but just alot in my life is going on between my parents, redoing the house and also Thanksgiving (which for the first time is at my house so I'm nervous). So, I figured I would do an article on... da da da daaaaaaa - L.A. Noire.




     I know, I know.. I'm so late for this, but doesn't this look great?
  Look at all the details, the L.A. Times building, the cars, the facial features and such detail during the lip synching. This is one game I'm excited for because it's the black sheep of crime games, instead of you being on the wrong side of the law, you're on the right side of the law and solving crimes with clues and talking to different suspects, I'm excited.

   Now the game is to be released in mid 2011.. which sucks that they now threw the game out there really early because we, as consumers, have to wait a longer time period.. which.. could fail, I believe releasing too much info too early could instead ruin a game because people find out too much of what is going on and then lose interest. But anyway, the game was intented to be released for only the PS3, but then changed to being also available for the Xbox360.

   The game takes place in the 1940's LA (obviously..) so, already I'm looking foreward to seeing any Italian Mob references (Jack Dragna), and yes... LA had an Italian mob, not as great as New York, Philly, or Chicago though, but I hope to see something with that. They should also include something with Elizabeth Short (The Black Dahlia), different celebrities and and dirty life of corruption, maybe something with the government thrown in there and different politics. 


    Are you excited? I'm excited. It just sucks that this game comes out in.. 9 months? And, there's the chance it could be delayed
  -sigh-
    

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for L.A.Noire too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss. They just brought out some screen shots (stuff I probably should've updated the blog entry for), but I felt the trailer really did enough justice to the game and I'm stoked.

    ReplyDelete